Commercial and industrial electrical equipment is especially sensitive and important. It can be notoriously complex to work with and, if things go wrong, expensive to replace. That’s why you should only hire an experienced master electrician in North and Carolina to take care of the electrical needs of your business. We have over 30 years of proven experience serving Ft. Mill and Charlotte, so you know that you can trust us.
Our commercial electrical services include the following:
- Electric Service Upgrades & Panel Changes
- Correction of Code Violations
- Dedicated outlets and circuits for 120 volt, 240 volt, 277 volt, and 480 volt
- Electrical Equipment Installation & Upgrades
- Troubleshooting & Repairs
- Equipment Relocation
- Interior & Exterior Lighting Design & Installations
- Emergency Lighting & Exit Lights
- Programmable Controller Installation & Maintenance
- Power System Analysis
- Surge Protection & Grounding
- Emergency Backup Generator Transfer Switches
- All Types of Cabling
For questions about any other commercial electrical service, or for a free estimate, call or contact FATHER & Son Electric Service Co., Inc. We’ll be happy to help!