07 May Charlotte Electricians Have Mothers, Too
We may put Father first when it comes to the name of our Charlotte NC electricians, but Moms come first in every other way. Especially this weekend!
This year Father and Son Electricians in Charlotte, NC would like to remind you that Mother’s Day falls on Sunday, May 14. In other words, it’s just around the corner! If you haven’t already made plans to make the amazing women in your life feel special this weekend, we found some great Mother’s Day deals and events in Charlotte courtesy of Charlotte on the Cheap. (We prefer to think of these options as creative rather than cheap.)
You may be visiting the website because you know our reputation as one of the most trusted and respected electrical contractors in Charlotte NC and you mom called you to say she needed a 24-hour electrician near me, but you know the one thing that Mom wants more than anything else? The gift of time spent together, so why not consider picking your Mom up and whisking her away to one of these fun destinations and events:
- The first 250 moms to arrive at the Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens this weekend will be given a free potted plant and all moms get in free on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Moms also get into the Bechtler Museum of Art for free this Saturday and Sunday. And they get 20% off items at the Museum Store all weekend.
- Is your mom a bit of a daredevil? Moms jump for free at Sky Zone Charlotte on Sunday. Or maybe she would prefer a visit to The Pit Indoor Karting in Mooresville, where Moms can enjoy one free race (when accompanied by a paying child) and half-price races the rest of the day on Sunday, May 13.
- At the Gantt Center for African-American Arts+Culture you and your mom will get in free and, at 2 p.m., you can enjoy a screening of The Classic Black Cinema Series – Ava and Gabriel: A Love Story.
- The big event is the Queen City Mother’s Day Festival on Saturday, May 12 from 1 to 5 p.m., at Carole Hoefener Center, 615 E. St. There will be vendors, free makeovers, free bounce house for the kids. Plan to go early, if you can – there will be free swag bags for the first 100 guests.
- You can get a free 4”×6” photo taken with your Mom at Bass Pro Shops or Cabela’s on Saturday, May 12 or Sunday, May 13. And on Sunday, the first 100 moms to get their picture taken will also get a free gift.
- On Saturday, May 12 at 10 am, mothers who have suffered from postpartum depression will be honored at the Climb Out of The Darkness: Maternal Mental Health Awareness Walk at Freedom Park. It’s a one-mile walk and there will be giveaways and children’s activities too.
And, if your mom does need a 24-hour electrician in Charlotte NC or a professional and courteous electrician in Matthews NC next week, we hope you will call Father and Son Electric Service Co.
We think moms will appreciate not only our reliable and expert service but the fact that Father and Son started in the basement of a family home more than 30 years ago. We’ve grown over the years, but you can tell her that we still operate with the same family-business mindset. And we are still committed to treating our customers like kings and queens.