05 Apr Don’t take our word for it
If you’re looking for an electrician in Charlotte NC, check out these reviews
For more than 35 years, Father and son electric service Electric Company in Charlotte NC has been privileged to serve the electrical needs of the Charlotte-area community. In addition to Charlotte NC, our electricians are ready to assist homeowners and businesses in:
- Mineral Springs
- Paw Creek
- Indian Trail
- Mount Holly
- Mount Mourne
- Newell and
Many of our customers are repeat customers. They may have originally been looking for an electrician with free quotes, when they needed an electrical contractor in Charlotte NC. Maybe they needed a Charlotte NC electrician to install their large screen TV. The next time, they might have needed an electrician in Charlotte NC who could help with a kitchen renovation project. Now, they’re looking for an electrical panel upgrade.
And we were proud to be there for them every time!
They came back time and time again because Father and son electric service Electric Company in Charlotte NC offers a level of professional skill and homegrown customer service that most electricians in Charlotte NC simply can’t match.
Because of our efficiency and dedication to both quality and kindness, we’ve been able to create and maintain long-term relationships with local clients throughout North and South Carolina, including homeowners, residents, businesses, commercial operations, and more.
But you don’t have to take our word for it. We really appreciate it when customers take the time out of their busy day to post a review of their experience with Charlotte NC electricians Father and son electric service. Here are some of recent reviews from others who were looking for a good electrical contractor in Charlotte NC on Home Advisor:
- Jenny P. in Charlotte, NC, gave us five stars and said, “They were good to work with. Came out, identified the problem, and gave me a quote to repair. Once I scheduled the service, they came in below the quote!”
- We installed electrical switches, outlets and fixtures for Penny C. in Monroe, NC, who gave us another five stars and said, “They worked great with me and fixed my problem. There were no issues at all.”
- Dennis M. in Huntersville, NC, gave us five stars after we installed his ceiling fan. “Mike was great neat fast and efficient would use him again in a heartbeat,” he said.
- Sonya L. in Charlotte, NC hired us to install electrical switches, outlets and fixtures. “They provided a picture of who was coming which was very nice!” she says.
- When she needed someone to install electrical switches, outlets and fixtures,Cindy G. in Concord, NC turned to Charlotte electrician Father and son electric service, too. “Called for an estimate, they did the job. They were very courteous, did a great job and were very reasonably priced. Would use them again.”
- “Steve, the electrician who was sent out, was great and took the time to help solve my problems,” says Stepehn O in Harrisburg, NC. “He kept me informed as to how much time was left before I incurred another hour of billing. Will definitely be using him again.”
- When David B. needed an electrician in Matthews, NC, he called Father and son electric service Electrical Contractors of Charlotte, NC to install electrical switches, outlets and fixtures. “I couldn’t say enough positives about these folks,” David says. “I had taken the day off work for another electrician to do work for me, and he no showed. I called Father and son electric service and they were able to fit me into that day’s schedule. Their communication was the best, as was their work, and technician Greg was a pleasure. I’d recommend them to anyone needing electrical work. Great job guys!”